ZestVibe

Matthew Lawrence Breaks Silence on Cheryl Burke Divorce: Life Is in Bloom

Matthew Lawrence is speaking up about his split with Cheryl Burke. The Boy Meets World star discussed his breakup with the former Dancing with the Stars contestant for the first time saying, “It tested me.”

“And I learned so much about myself, and I’m so thankful and blessed for the opportunity to grow and that’s what came out of it,” he told Entertainment Tonight.On his Brotherly Love podcast, Lawrence, 43, added: “I ended up getting involved with people that I was trying to please. It never frickin’ works.”

In 2019, Lawrence and Burke, both 38, got married. In 2022, they got divorced. Lawrence has been relatively quiet about their breakup, unlike the professional dancer.

“This is really opening up my life, which I feel like comes natural, but I also have to be okay to open up my heart,” she told PEOPLE after the breakup.

“This is a really trying time for me right now in my life, and I think naturally what I tend to do is I tend to build a wall. And I am not attainable in that sense, but I think this is part of my work, is to let that guard down regardless of feelings and being able to be okay with that.”

The two were also scheduled to testify in court over their joint dog, Ysabella. In January, Burke was awarded legal responsibility for the dog.

Most recently, we explored the top Matthew Lawrence-related articles that have appeared in the media. Read the post below if you’re interested in learning more about him:

Lawrence has moved on, even thoBurke looking married. Since January, he’s been linked to Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas of TLC.

“Life is always a surprise,” Lawrence told ET of his relationship with the musician. “My life is in a complete bloom right now. I get to spend time with an amazing woman like Chilli. I’ve never gotten to be able to experience that kind of relationship before, so it’s quite special. She’s a really, really special human being. I wish more people on the planet were like her. We’d be much better off.”We will keep you updated with more such news. Until then, keep a watch on Venturejolt.com.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgaHxxhY6mmK2smJrEbrjAsKmeppOaeqO%2BxJqirGWjnrmmusKeZKimXZi1pr7YpWSbraKgsm6wyK%2Bmq5uVZA%3D%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-02