ZestVibe

YouTuber Violet Flowergarden dead: Cause of death Explored

Fans of the online horse racing game Star Stable are in mourning following the untimely passing of Violet Flowergarden, a YouTuber whose true name was Sophia Dinverno. On January 17, 2023, the popular YouTube channel’s 23-year-old creator passed away. Dinverno was well-known for her Star Stable films, which she created by editing footage of her playing the game. Nearly 200,000 people had subscribed to her channel, and more than 48 million people had seen her videos.

Continue reading to learn more about Violet Flowergarden’s life, career, and the impact she left on family and friends.

Who was Violet Flowergarden? Learn more about her

Sophia Dinverno, also known as Violet Flowergarden, was a young woman from Grass Lake, Michigan. She was a member of the Jackson Dance Company and competed in numerous equestrian events throughout Michigan with her beloved horse, Lola. 

In her free time, she created videos for her successful YouTube channel, which she started in 2013. She shared her love for the online horse game Star Stable through edits of her gameplay and training videos, which became a staple on her page. She also had a significant following on Instagram, with over 56k followers. 

How did Timothy and Jonathan Kinsley Die? Know More About the Incident

How did Violet Flowergarden die? What was her cause of death?

The cause of Dinverno’s death is not known to the public, and it was described as “unexpected” by the Jackson Citizen Patriot.

Dinverno’s family shared an obituary that highlighted her talents as a dancer and equestrian, competing in various events in Michigan, and also mentioned that she had a successful YouTube channel, Violet Flowergarden, where she shared her gameplay of the online horse game Star Stable.

A memorial service for her is scheduled to be held on January 28th at Desnoyer Funeral Home in Jackson, Michigan.

Also Read: Elizabeth Gaglewski Death Investment Firm Founder

Tributes pour in for Violet Flowergarden

Expressing grief over Violet Flowergarden’s death, her friend, Makayla Rios, shared a Facebook post. She wrote, “So today a person that got me into horse sadly has passed away, Sophia(Violet FlowerGarden). I pray for her family and so many more that watched her videos and was influenced by her to be in the horse community. I just want to thank you for the childhood memory’s and that you are loved in the sso community with all my respect Rest in peace.”

Another friend, Alex Carter, wrote, “May violet flowergarden rest in piece she was an amazing person..I’m gutted she was too young:(Best star stable youtuber out there flu high wonderful angel 💔(1999-2023) I wish her family the best of luck from now on..goodbye angel you will never be forgotten, you will always remain in our hearts ❤️😕”

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ6mkwrXBwZ6pZq6ZpLmmwIyfo6ivlae0or7DnqVmnJWWsW6vwK6qnmWfm3qlscCtn2adqKW5sL7EnWY%3D

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-08