ZestVibe

Who is Preet Chandi? Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Parents, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Net worth

Preet Chandi (Real Name: ‘Harpreet Kaur Chandi’ born 7 February 1989, Age: 32 Years) is a British Army officer, physiotherapist, adventurer, trekker, social media influencer, vlogger, and entrepreneur from Derby, United Kingdom. Let me tell you that, Preet is of Indian origin. As per the sources, Preet is famous for her work as a Clinical Training Officer/Physiotherapist at British Army since April 2019.

Not only this, but Chandi also served the position of a Captain in the British Army. As of now, she is also a Clinical Training Officer with 3 Medical Regiment. Moreover, Preet Chandi is famous for her trekking and expeditions. As per the sources, Chandi came to the spotlight after completing a solo South Pole expedition on 3 January 2022.

After this, she becomes the first Asian woman who completes this South Pole expedition in 40 days, 7 hours, and 3 minutes. As per Wikipedia, she is also the third-fastest solo woman to reach the South Pole. In this article, we provide, you the information related to Preet Chandi’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, career, net worth, boyfriend, husband, and facts.

Who is Preet Chandi?

According to the sources, Preet Chandi is a famous adventurer, trekker, and physiotherapist. She also serves the position of captain in the British Army. Apart from this, Preet is known as Polar Preet for her expeditions and trekking adventures.

She also completed a 156-mile ultramarathon across the Sahara Desert in the year 2019. She is an alumnus of the Queen Mary University of London. Apart from this, Preet is also a famous tennis player and also won serval awards for her tennis tournaments.

Preet Chandi Biography (Early Life, College & Education)

Preet Chandi Biodata:- This talented lady, Harpreet Kaur Chandi was born on 7th February 1989 in Derby, United Kingdom. She was born and raised in Derby. Let me tell you that, Preet is of Indian origin. She follows the Sikhism religion. The real birth name of Preet is Harpreet Chandi. As of 2021, Chandi’s age is 32 years old (as of 2021). Her birthday falls on February 7th every year. According to the sources, Preet is a sports enthusiast since childhood.

She began practicing tennis during her school days. As per her LinkedIn profile, she joined Sutton Tennis Academy for her tennis practice. From 2005 to 2007, Chandi attended Novak Tennis Academy, Czech Republic. In the year 2009, she took admission to St George’s, University of London.

From this university, Preet completed her B. Sc. in Physiotherapy in 2012. After that, she enrolled her name at the Queen Mary University of London and earned her Master’s degree of MSc in Sports and Exercise Medicine. After that, she began working as a physiotherapist in the British Army. Today, she is a Captian in the British Army and also a professional physiotherapist.

Preet Chandi Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameHarpreet Kaur Chandi.
Famous As1. Polar Preet.
2. Preet Chandi.
Age (as of 2021)32 years old.
ProfessionArmy Officer, Adventurer, Trekker, and Physiotherapist.
Date of Birth7 February 1989 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthDerby, United Kingdom.
Current ResidenceDerby, United Kingdom.
EducationPost Graduate.
Alma mater1. St. George’s University of London
2. Queen Mary University of London
3. Sutton Tennis Academy.
4. Novak Tennis Academy, Czech Republic.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityBritish-Indian.
EthnicityMixed (Asian Descent).
CasteJatt.
ReligionSikhism.
Zodiac SignAquarius.

Preet Chandi Family (Nationality, Caste & Ethnicity)

Preet Chandi Wiki – This British adventurer, Harpreet Kaur Chandi was born to Indian parents. Let me tell you that, she follows the Sikhism religion. Her caste is Jatt and her ethnic background is Asian. As per the sources, Preet was born and raised in the United Kingdom. Her father’s details are not available.

Let me tell you that, her mother Mrs. Chandi also lives in Derby along with her. Once, she revealed through her IG post that her parents got divorced. She also shared a post with her mother and said:-

She had an arranged marriage by 17. She got divorced aged 35 when there was still a lot of stigma around divorce in our culture. So many people stood against her but she remained brave and I’m so glad she did. Thank you for showing me that we don’t have to listen to others.”

That we shouldn’t live our lives based on what other people might say. Thank you for teaching me to break barriers. You’ve always told me you wished that you could’ve given me more. I hope you know how much you have given me. Love you mum. My mum always told me that she wanted me to have opportunities that she didn’t have”

According to our research, Preet is the youngest child of her parents. She has two elder brothers in the family named Pardeep Singh Chandi and Jag Chandi. As per the sources, her brothers are also living in the United States. Preet often visits India on her vacations. Apart from this, she also shared old photos with her grandfather on her social media. On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, Chandi shared a photo with her brother and said: –

Rakhi means “to protect” and celebrates the bond between a brother and sister. I have been tying rakhi on my brothers ever since I can remember. I tie the band on their wrists every year and will continue to do so for years to come.”

Preet Chandi Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Chandi.
MotherMrs. Chandi.
Brother(s)1. Pardeep Singh Chandi.
2. Jag Chandi.
SisterWill Update.

Read Also: Who is Addie Manzano? Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, Parents, Age, Height, Net worth, Career & Facts

Preet Chandi’s Boyfriend & Relationships

This beautiful British Army officer is in a relationship with a British army reservist named David Jarman. According to the sources, David and Preet knows each other for a long-time.

The couple also got engaged. However, Preet does not reveal her wedding details to the media. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her adventure career. Her partner, David is also an adventurer. Both of them love to do ice-skiing on vacations.

Preet Chandi Husband, Personal Information & Children

Marital StatusEngaged.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendDavid Jarman.
FiancéDavid Jarman.
HusbandWill Update.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Preet Chandi Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorBrown.
Hair ColorBrown.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Preet Chandi Career [British Army Officer & Physiotherapist]

According to Wikipedia, Preet began her profession as an Army Reserves in 2012. After 4 years, she joined the Regular Army in 2016. During her Army career, she also traveled to various countries including Kenya, Nepal, South Sudan, and others.

She also served the position of OC PCRF (Officer Commanding Policy and Charging Rules Function) in the British Army. Her LinkedIn profile shows that, in December 2013, Preet joined NHS as a Musculoskeletal physiotherapist.

From March 2016 to April 2018, she was the OC PCRF Blandford in the British Army. Chandi also worked as a Physiotherapist for 7 months. At present, Chandi is a full-time Clinical Training Officer/Physiotherapist in the British Army.

See AlsoDanielle Deadwyler Biography: Wiki, Net worth, Facts & News

Polar Preet South Pole Expedition

According to the sources, Preet Chandi is interested in adventures and trekking since childhood. She decided to do a South Pole expedition. As per the sources, Preet set out on her solo expedition on 7 November 2021. Let me tell you that, the South Pole expedition is around a distance of 700 miles.

According to Wikipedia, Preet carried a sled weighing 90 kg, which includes 48 days’ worth of food and supplies along with her. She also shared Instagram vlogs during her South Pole expedition. On the first day, she shared an IG post and said:-

So I’m on day 1. I can’t believe I’m finally on the ice and I have started the expedition. The Twin Otter (plane) dropped me off around 4 pm and I just did a few hours today. I weighed my Pulk just before leaving and it’s 87kg. Conditions were windy but visibility was good today.”

She also shared her location via the internet. According to the reports, Preet completed her South Pole expedition in 40 days, 7 hours, and 3 minutes. After this, she becomes the third-fastest solo woman to reach the South Pole.

The previous two solo women are Hannah McKeand from Great Britain and Johanna Davidsson from Sweden. Apart from this, she also grabbed the title of first woman of color to complete a solo expedition. As per Wikipedia, Preet completed her South Pole expedition on 3rd January 2022.

Preet Chandi Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

As per the sources, Preet Chandi earns a good amount of money throughout her career. The approx amount of her net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). She is living a lavish life in the United Kingdom.

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Preet Chandi

• Preet also shared her South Pole expedition experience on her official website called Polar Preet.
  • She also uses the username Polar Preet on her all social media handles.
  • As of January 2022, her official IG account has over 34.1K followers.
  • Chandi uploaded her first IG post on 12 October 2019.
  • She is a non-veg lover.
  • Preet has also won lots of awards in her tennis competitions.
  • As per the sources, Chandi is also the Finalist Asian Women of Achievement Sports Award 2020.
  • According to Wikipedia, Preet joined the team of six with the Royal Signals in the year 2017 for the Lanyard Competition, a 40-mile endurance event.
  • She also completed a 156-mile ultramarathon across the Sahara Desert named Marathon des Sables in 2019.
  • Preet is also a philanthropist and joined various charitable organizations.

Preet Chandi Wikipedia & External Links

FAQ About Preet Chandi

• Who is Preet Chandi?

She is a British Army Officer, Physiotherapist, and Trekker.

• What is Preet Chandi’s net worth?

She made a net worth of $3-4 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Preet Chandi’s husband or boyfriend?

According to the sources, she got engaged to an army reservist named David Jarman.

• How old is Preet Chandi?

She is 32 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Preet Chandi is famous?

She is famous as the first Asian woman to complete a solo expedition to reach the South Pole.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL2zscStZJygkaOxqns%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-09