ZestVibe

Actress Chizzy Alichi Mourns Her Dad, Who Just Passed Away

Chizzy Alichi, the renowned Nollywood actress, is currently grappling with profound grief as she mourns the untimely passing of her beloved father.

In an Instagram post, she shared the heartbreaking news, describing her late father as her “first love.” Amidst the overwhelming sorrow, Chizzy accepted God’s decision to take him, finding solace that she had fulfilled his every desire.

The pain of losing her father to cancer has taken a toll on Chizzy’s mental well-being, leaving her utterly heartbroken. She shared the devastating news that her father passed away in the early hours of a Saturday morning. Despite the immense sorrow, Chizzy expressed gratitude for granting her father’s heart’s desires before his demise.

In a raw and emotional message, Chizzy stated, “My father is gone. Words fail me. My father, my first love. I’m broken, my whole life is turned upside down. This was not our plan. Father, how can you die without carrying my children? This is too much for me, but I cannot question God. I’m glad I gave you almost everything you have ever wished for when you were alive. Rest in peace, father. Please come back to me as soon as possible.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Chizzy Alichi-Mbah (@chizzyalichi)

The profound impact of the loss is evident as Chizzy reflects on the drastic change in her life. She shared the emotional struggle of facing the reality of her father’s death through an early morning phone call. The sudden loss has left her questioning if she can ever answer calls in the morning without the dread of receiving such heart-wrenching news.

In the midst of her grief, Chizzy Alichi reached out to her followers, humbly asking for their prayers and support. The comment section of her Instagram post is flooded with condolences from fans and well-wishers, offering words of comfort during this difficult time. Thoughts and Condolences to Chizzy Alichi, her family and community in this tragic time

About Chizzy Alichi

Chizzy Alichi was born Chigozie Stephanie Alichi, is a notable figure in Nollywood. Originally from Ezza Nkwubor Nike in Enugu State, she holds a bachelor’s degree in agriculture engineering from Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

Chizzy’s journey in Nollywood began unexpectedly in 2010 when she joined the Actors Guild of Nigeria. Over the years, she has made significant contributions to the industry, with her breakthrough moment coming in 2016 with the movie “Akaraoku,” directed by Yul Edochie.

In addition to her accomplishments in the film industry, Chizzy made headlines in 2017 for building a mansion for her parents. She currently resides in Asaba, Delta, with her husband, Chike Ugochukwu Mbah, whom she married in December 2019. As Chizzy Alichi navigates this challenging chapter of loss, her fans and the Nollywood community stand united in offering their heartfelt condolences and support.

Source: www.uptospeedjournalism.com

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7trzTqKqpnZWZt7DB0aeYpaGjonuku8xopZ6vo2SupMDRnqqsZZOdtrvG2Gg%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-09